Itential is looking for a tenacious, forward thinking technical marketing engineer with demonstrable results at performing the hands-on execution for supporting all marketing efforts across the organization. The ideal candidate is a driven marketing professional with excellent writing skills who has experience turning highly technical information into clear, easily-digestible marketing content. The ideal candidate thrives on cross-functional collaboration with various teams. The technical marketing engineer enjoys presenting to external audiences and internal sales teams and has prior experience as a spokesperson with press and analysts, and delivering webinars, demos and training.
Itential provides powerful network automation software to companies worldwide, from Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial service companies to enterprises of all sizes. We are committed to building world-class products that accelerate the move toward software-driven networks and next generation, agile network operations. Our corporate headquarters are in Atlanta with offices in the UK and Latin America and we are growing fast!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Product demonstrations Designing, delivering, and training the field on value-based demonstration of our products. Creating and maintaining the official demo and video library of Itentials Automation Platform and supporting products. Duties also include developing demo scripts, handling demo infrastructure logistics, maintaining and updating demos, and providing technical support for demo-related matters in conjunction with the SE team.
- Product evangelism Evangelizing and demonstrating Itentials products to analysts, press, prospects, customers, and partnersin meetings, webinars, seminars, at conferences and tradeshows, and anywhere else required.
- Content Creation - Work across the marketing team to provide product content for website, online campaigns, tradeshows, press releases, and more across enterprise and service provider landscape.
- Industry events Developing the demo and showcase strategy of Itentials products at industry events. Attending tradeshows and other events to represent Itential and demonstrate our technology.
- Product launches Participating in product launches to build technical product content (demos, videos, content), and where necessary, developing messaging, pitching Itentials technology to analysts and press, developing product collateral and sales tools, and supporting the launch plan.
- Product development - Partner with product management/ engineering to influence product roadmap and guide product design, implementation, release, and maintenance.
- Sales tools Developing technical product presentations, whitepapers, product guides, product videos, technical briefs, calculators, and other tools to enable sales teams to sell the Itential story effectively.
- Product positioning Connecting automation market and technology trends with Itentials technology to build technical product positioning and messages for key use cases.
- Partnerships Supporting partner-related TME activities.
- Cross-Functional Team Involvement - Support integration and knowledge sharing cross-functionally with all teams in Itential including engineering, sales, pre-sales, adapters, artifacts, training delivery and design.
- Team leadership capable of mentoring, developing, and leading direct reports and teams to advance skill sets and assist them to achieve their career goals.
Qualifications and Skills
- You are driven, take initiative, and are looking to take your career to the next level by helping to define, establish, and grow the technical marketing function from the ground up.
- You have a knack for taking complex technical topics and distilling them into well-written internal and external marketing materials for diverse technical and non-technical audiences
- You are a great writer and can create easily-digestible marketing content, that showcases the product, in an effort to drive product visibility, generate leads, and drive pipeline.
- You enjoy presenting to external audiences and internal sales teams and have prior experience as a spokesperson with press and analysts, and delivering webinars, demos and training.
- You thrive on cross-functional collaboration with various teams (marketing, sales, partner, engineering, etc.) to play a key role in product launches, sales training and enablement, marketing campaigns, and demand generation activities.
- You have prior experience in the software industry as a TME or SE and follow trends in network and automation space at large.
- You have knowledge of market dynamics, the competition, experience engaging customers, and driving efficient execution.
- Detailed understanding of:
- Data Center or Provider networks
- Complex network use cases, systems, and operational processes
- Systems and tools needed to perform network use cases
- Automation tools and technology
- In Depth knowledge and awareness of SDN/NFV/Cloud vendors/players in the market.
- Strong understanding of the Cloud market trends, and Enterprise and Service Provider requirements and pain-points.
Benefits and Perks
- A 401(k) plan, partially matched by Itential
- Free beer and Jenga Fridays!
- Catered technical Lunch & Learns
- Fully stocked soda fridges and snack pantries
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flex work time
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities
- Find out more at www.itential.com