Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Ciber Global has an immediate need and is looking for a Sr. Technical Program Manager for a critical role at an Enterprise company based in Redmond Washington. This technical project manager will help drive EIS onboarding by working across multiple teams as the liaison between HR and engineering to drive the data mapping/cataloging plan for onboarding tools to EIS to ultimately enable deletion per retention schedules and DSR deletion requests. The ideal candidate will be working through a transition and onboarding from the outgoing PM in order to gain the insight from a knowledge transfer needed to take the program to the next level from a technical program management perspective.
- Responsible for assisting and accountable for complete project execution including the clarification of ambiguous scope, defining/executing work plans and successfully navigating a constantly changing environment.
- Successful Project Managers in this environment have a mix of a high energy level, patience, emotional intelligence, courage to point out risks/issues and the negotiation skills to compromise on priorities/dependencies.
- Persistent in verifying client satisfaction across a wide array of stakeholders.
- Experience working with Data integration, Migration, Data Governance, Data Modeling, Data Mapping and change management.
- Working between engineering and stakeholders.
- 7-10+ years of experience.
- VSO knowledge would be a plus.
- Previous Microsoft PM experience.
- Experience onboarding new tools across multiple teams.
- Change management experience.
- Agile experience and understanding
- 10+ successful projects under their belt and thoroughly understands all disciplines of project management.
- Has achieved PMP certification or is willing/able to test within 90 days of assignment.
- Ciber will pair up a Senior-level Project Manager resource with a mentor to improve the finer points of project management and coach through complex project issues.
- Requires limited supervision
- Accountable for multiple small to mid-size projects or one large-size project (>$10M)
- Stronger ability to manage extended project team including client and vendor team members
- More involved in the cost management of the project
- Previous consulting experience preferred
- Weekly status report during the performance period of this Statement of Work
- Monitor and report on project status, conducting weekly interactions with team members
- Facilitate weekly status meetings and tracking next steps
- Identify and manage potential impacts to scope, timeline and budget
- Track decisions needed and maintain a corresponding log of results
- Capture, document and manage risks and issues
- Coordinate team operations with project participants
- Executive level communications
- Ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels of the organization
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.