Location: Canton, MA, US
Dunkin’ Brands- Research and Development
Sr. Technical Project Manager – R&D Culinary Innovation
Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let’s chat.
Who We Are-
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin’ Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
What You’ll Be Working On-
- Lead cross functional teams through stage gate process to develop project plans with key milestones
- Summarize deliverables from cross functional project meetings with timeline implications, risks & key decisions needed by leadership
- Develop and manage project timelines with clear accountabilities
- Develop and manage executive summaries of technical work plan
What You’ll Need-
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Engineer or BS degree, MS degree a plus
- 10+ years’ experience within R&D coupled with technical project management
- Experience in the QSR industry a plus
- Experience with Project Lifecycle Management
- Excellent communication (oral and written), documentation, and computer skills and be able to use them within all levels of the company
- 1:30 release every Friday
- On site fitness gym
- Casual dress code- jeans every day!
- Endless supply of coffee, ice cream and donuts!