OTIE has an immediate opening for a Senior Environmental Project Manager in our Burbank, CA office. This position will perform various tasks including but not limited to:
- Develop and win work with existing strong customer relationships in public or private sector.
- Manage & grow a small office in Burbank.
- Foster collaborative and productive work relationships including mentoring and training of junior and mid-level staff, and interfacing with company-wide engineering groups.
- As project or task manager, provide leadership and oversight of planning, project team activities and progress, deliverable quality, cost estimating, cost and schedule control.
- Serve as technical lead and manage large-scale & complicated environmental or civil engineering projects.
- Prepare cost estimates in support of company proposal efforts.
- Prepare and certify engineering documents.
- Provide expert-level consulting and problem-solving with internal and external customers.
- Minimum B.S; M.S. preferred. Environmental science, geology/hydrogeology, or engineering is required;
- Registration in CA as a PG &/or CHG, or PE is highly preferred.
- Minimum 15 years� experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience in O&M, system optimization, site characterization, environmental work completed under CERCLA, RCRA, state and/or local regulatory frameworks, compliance (air, water, storm water), and civil/mechanical or related engineering design.
- Operations, process improvement, risk assessment and financial reporting experience highly desired.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of groundwater, soil, and soil vapor characterization, vapor intrusion, and remedial techniques and technologies a plus.
- OSHA 40-hour training a plus.
The Oneida ESC Group is a family of companies owned by the Oneida Nation of Wisconsin that delivers customer-focused engineering, science, and construction services worldwide. Our family of companies include: Oneida ESC Group (OESC), Oneida Total Integrated Enterprises (OTIE), Mission Support Services (MS2), Sustainment & Restoration Services (SRS) and Oneida Engineering Solutions (OES). We integrate our staff for dedicated, cooperative, and business-like delivery of services to enhance our customers� missions.
(OTIE) delivers full-service facility and infrastructure engineering design, environmental science, construction management and munitions response services worldwide, with over 25 years of successful project performance. OTIE is actively seeking a highly motivated Environmental Project Manager for employment in California to support federal environmental remediation projects.