CyberData Technologies, Inc., an established technology solution provider based in Herndon, Virginia, is looking to expand its growing team. Our Core Competencies include Software Development, Systems Integration, Infrastructure Optimization, Cloud Computing, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Management, Cyber (Security, Intelligence, Technology, and Training) and Enterprise Mobility. We use a mission focused approach to identify challenges, anticipate threats, develop solutions, execute projects and deliver results. CyberData serves a majority of the Cabinet-level federal departments, including the Departments of Defense, Health & Human Services, Treasury, Education, Homeland Security, Department of Commerce and Executive agencies - GSA, SEC. We have a mission focused, customer service oriented culture with a dedicated sense of urgency in delivering cost conscious, innovative solutions to meet evolving business requirements. CyberData maintains our commitment to the highest quality of service in every project and has achieved ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000, and CMMI Level 3 certified processes. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off to balance work and personal commitments.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter to help effectively source, screen and acquire high-performing talent.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Full life cycle recruiting of technical hires
- Ability to analyze research and understand requirements to resource the right candidates.
- Identify needs into sourcing, screening and assessment strategies to identify superior candidates for open positions.
- Technical sourcing of top caliber engineers
- Thoroughly evaluate technical candidates to check personal qualifications against job requirements
- Use traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques to identify qualified talent
- Proficient on resume search Portals like Monster, Dice, LinkedIn etc using search engines like Google, etc
- Work closely with the candidates for Resume Preparation, Interview Scheduling, Initial Screening on Phone.
- Take an active part in developing networking groups, job fairs and other recruiting events.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Graduate from a reputed University preferred with 6+ year of recruitment experience.
- Demonstrated success with generating high quality candidates through cold calling and direct sourcing, and using social media, technology and recruiting tools.
- Successful experience recruiting in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Computer Literate & Internet Savvy with excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Extremely good people skills with a pleasing personality.
- Aggressive, determined, motivated, attention to details, and organized.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic and impeccable character
- Ability to maintain strict levels of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Flexible, willing to take on more responsibilities as needed, and devote time necessary to complete deadlines
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure, coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines under stringent time constraints, efficient and attentive to detail
- Able to Multi-Task & Sense of Urgency.
Must be a U.S. citizen or Green Card Holder. Prior Federal contractor experience is desirable. No relocation is available for this position.
Please send your resume with salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org Principals only please: no employment agencies. No telephone calls please.
CyberData is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit, and business need.
CyberData Technologies, Inc.