Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Global Payments is the parent company for TSYS, Netspend, Heartland, TouchNet, OpenEdge, Xenial, Greater Giving, ACTIVE Network, and AdvancedMD. Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.
Summary of This Role
Develop and deliver training programs on payment processing products, processes and technologies for both internal and external customers. Maintain existing training content and systems resulting from analysis of system development, regulatory mandates and/or payment brand compliance. Provide presentations, demonstrations, advice and consultancy relating to systems and ancillary products. Evaluate to determine if business outcomes have been achieved. Follow up to ensure continuous improvement. Proactively expand existing and build new knowledge.
What Part Will You Play?
- Delivers a range of simple to complex technical training content while demonstrating a clear understanding of multiple subjects.
- Analyzes, researches and develops simple training content following instructional design theory. Tailors basic programs based on individual customer needs by reviewing internal materials and gathering necessary information. Presents program for review and approval.
- Provides skills-based coaching, knowledge development, training and support for colleagues.
- Provides on-site client support and training by advising on the applicable functionality of the system and ancillary products, primarily through following defined training materials with some deviation as needed. Training/support typically single trainer led.
- Takes the lead to deliver a basic training plan. Serves as the liaison between the client and TSYS for all training through the project.
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.