Senior Technical Writer (Government) - 1921806
The Senior Technical Writer must possess detailed understanding of the federal procurement process as well as industry standard proposal development processes.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating/interviewing SMEs, and developing well written proposal text responsive to requirements and reflective of the capture strategy.
- Will be responsible for developing storyboards, first draft, and maturing text in line with scheduled reviews.
- Must be flexible and able to take initiative to write assigned sections based on direction from the Proposal Manager and the outline, offer design, and boilerplate/templates provided.
- Should provide support as needed across volumes and sections as needed including and writing, editing, and reviewing content.
- Proven ability in planning, producing and delivering compliant proposals within a complex business environment.
- Must have the experience to collaborate with dynamic, integrated teams that can include the Client Executive, Capture Manager, Proposal Manager, Program Manager, and volume leads.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office and SharePoint is essential.
Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree or above with minimum of 8 years of related experience in proposal preparation.
- Must have experience reading and analyzing government requests for proposal (RFPs) and requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Candidate needs to possess exceptional organizational abilities to manage simultaneously occurring tasks.
- Interpersonal, communication, team-building, and attention to detail are critical skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office is essential.
- Must be able to work unpredictable schedules including weekends and holidays as well as regular travel throughout the Washington Metro Area.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V