Senior IP-PBX Technician
Miller Information Systems is a 35-year-old solution provider employing over 60 people.We provide complete business communications infrastructure solutions with best-in-class service. Solutions include structured cabling, telephony, audiovisual, and physical security systems. MIS is currently seeking a well-qualified and highly motivated Senior IP-PBX Technician.
- Implementation of NEC TDM and IP PBX systems
- Service and maintenance for NEC TDM and IP PBX systems
- Programming and commissioning of NEC TDM and IP PBX solutions
- Oversight and management of strategic and dedicated accounts as a hybrid field technician and foreman
- Responsible for keeping the Operations Manager aware of the status of all projects being supervised.
- Review all project documentation including, system designs, prints, and telecom schedules.
- Responsible and accountable for all parts, materials, equipment, tools and supplies given to technician.
- Responsible for completing all assigned projects within specified cost budget and schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree, or Technical Certificate(s), and/or sufficient field experience accepted
- Positive attitude team player that communicates well with a wide range of people.
- Great communication skills.
- Will be working with the customer and must have good customer service skills.
- Creative and persistent problem solver.
- MIS believe in ongoing training so the candidate should have a passion for learning.
- Understanding NEC programming and implementation
- Strong in Microsoft Office suite.
- Certifications within in the industry.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel mostly in the Pittsburgh Tri-State region
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the telephony industry.
- Use of business telephone systems solutions including MIS product offerings is a plus. (NEC Aspire, UX5000, SV8100, SV9100, SIP trunk programming and Univerge Blue)
- Applicants may be asked to do any of the following:
- Demonstrate capabilities intelephony programming
- Demonstrate capabilities in Microsoft Office
- Take a personnel assessment test
- Personality Index Assessment
Telecommunications Network Technician