This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the Senior Test Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years of hands-on experience in software testing
- At least 3 years of experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Solid scripting skills - VB, C, etc.
- Experience with GitHub and documentation
- Experience implementing automation environments
- Experience mentoring teams
- Extensive knowledge of both automated and load testing
- Experience with HPE UFT for automation testing
- Experience with HP ALM Performance Center for performance testing
- Experience with HPE VuGen
- Experience with HP LoadRunner Suite
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teammates
- Clear and effective communication skills
Keywords: Senior Test Engineer, Software Testing, Agile, Scrum, VB, C, GitHub, UFT, HP ALM
Job ID: 313931
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!