Growing engineering firm is currently seeking a Civil Engineer with experience in transportation and roadway engineering. This position can sit in either the Tulsa or OKC office.
Duties to include:
- Managing multiple engineering projects related to transportation and roadway design and construction.
- Able to serve or grow into a SME role on highway/roadway design, engineering, and construction.
- Meet with DOT representatives and clients.
- Set budgets and schedules for projects and ensure adherence.
- Stay current on government regulations.
- Mentor less experienced personnel.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering required. A bachelor's degree in structural engineering may also be considered.
- Valid PE is required.
- PMP or project management certifications a bonus but not a requirement.
- Previous experience managing multiple projects successfully is required.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
$85,000.00 - $110,000.00 /year