Apex is teaming up with a top financial services client in Atlanta to hire a Senior Tririga Developer. To apply or hear more, please contact Blake Narron directly at email@example.com!
Location: Remote - after ramp up in Atlanta, GA
Contract: Contract to Hire
Business Initiative: As part of the Integrated Workspace Management project, we are looking for a Senior TRIRIGA developer who has knowledge of 10.5.3 application. The TRIRIGA Application Developer will provide application configuration, data migration, report development, and general support for TRIRIGA
Team Size: 15 / Business users, SME, Developers, Testers, PM
•Minimum five (5) years of experience with TRIRIGA 10.5+
• Minimum Eight (8) years of experience in software development, including configuration and installation of interfaces
• Minimum three (3) years of experience with TRIRIGA 10.5.3 in one or more of the following areas: Real Estate and Lease, Space and Move Management, Operations and Maintenance, Capital Projects, and Inventory
•Should have ability to work on workflows and advanced features of Tririga.
•TRIRIGA Report Manager, or Eclipse BIRT are a plus
Interpersonal Skills :
•Ability to create and articulate ideas and solutions for both technical and business functions
•Ability to use facts and data to influence peers and leads on solutions and designs
•Ability to work with process owners and identify information technology solutions that enable business process improvements
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
•Active listening skills
•Ability to negotiate priorities, approach, designs and ideas with team members and customers
•Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
•Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
•Ability to use business knowledge, sound judgment, and resourcefulness to proactively
•Ability to make timely and effective decisions using a mixture of intuition, analysis, experience and judgment
Nice to Have:
- DevOps experience and mindset
• Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents IBM Tririga application solution that meet defined business requirements and meets the enterprise performance and architecture standards. This includes but is not limited to customized coding, software integration, analysis, configuring solutions.
• Conducts robust unit testing and provides support for subsequent release testing.
• Provides escalated support for applications in production.
• Works independently on most phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities. Provides direction in the development and maintenance of solutions as well as participates in various phases of the development life cycle.
• Applies an understanding of key business processes and practical experience to solve a range of straightforward problems.
• Analyzes possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents. Works under moderate supervision.
• Work closely with the Project Manager, Business analysts and Tech Lead to complete the assigned development/code activities for a given project or enhancement request.
To apply, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178