We’re looking for a Senior User Experience/Interface and Designer to join SprintRay Inc.
SprintRay is a Los Angeles-based technology company that designs and makes additive manufacturing solutions for digital dentistry. Our design team is looking for an experienced User Interface Designer with an emphasis on CAD and 3D design to help us create the next generation of our products.
As a UX/UI designer at SprintRay, you will be responsible for creating solutions for our entire product lineup of software solutions and HMI of hardware products with embedded systems. Within the design team, you will collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to generate wireframes and concepts, create mock-ups, test and validate ideas, and ultimately implement them in our products.
SprintRay design philosophy revolves around human-centric design, uncompromised functionality, and easy to understand communication, with the utmost respect to aesthetics. We strive to create well-balanced products that address user needs most effectively and elegantly.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with the product management team, hardware, and software teams to create compelling and easy-to-use interface designs for new products.
- Conduct user research, identify needs, create wireframes, validate concepts, synthesize data, and create prototypes to improve the usability of current and future products.
- Regularly collaborate with the customer service team to make improvements to our digital products based on user feedback.
- Understand and internalize SprintRay design philosophy, apply it to all of your work, and strive to refine and improve it. Your opinion and influence will be essential to the growth of our design philosophy.
- Take up the mantle of design and be proactive about applying SprintRay design philosophy to all aspects of what we do.
- 5+ years of work experience in User Experience Design, HMI/HCI, or related field.
- A phenomenal portfolio of published interface design for embedded systems and front-end UX and interface designs and solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in product design, interaction design, human-computer interaction, or a related field
- Experience working on design research and strategy, and crafting product solutions
- Mastery of modern design and prototyping software such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Framer, Principle, InVision, etc
- A love for the design process and ability to collaborate across teams
- An interest in 3D printing and helping to shape the future of digital manufacturing
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiarity with physical product design and how UX methods work in both the physical and digital product spaces
- Emphasis on interface design for CAD or 3D geometry design
- Experience in creating Design Systems
- Technical background (HTML, CSS, QML) or familiarity with software engineering and Agile methodologies.
- Have a strong, holistic approach to designing UX/UI that considers all aspects of the user experience
- Experience designing for accessibility and inclusivity
- Strong attention to detail in regards to visual communication, aesthetic design, and the production of projects
- Strong organizational, communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Appreciation and understanding of motion graphics and animation
- Familiarity with 3D modeling software is a plus
About SprintRay Inc:
SprintRay is a technology company that designs, manufactures, and supports additive manufacturing with an emphasis on digital dentistry. Our products empower dentists to provide faster, higher-quality care to their patients.
SprintRay is the only technology company that provides a complete user experience for dentists and digital dentistry, from product to long-term support and education.
SprintRay designs and offers a complete ecosystem of hardware, software, and materials that work in sync to create a seamless user experience. This unique position allows us to focus on helping our customers, particularly dentists, harness additive manufacturing to improve the lives of their patients.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
SprintRay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.