Infoblox is searching for a Senior UI/UX Designer with experience defining long term product vision and leading across disciplines to drive that vision through to implementation. The ideal candidate will have experience with all aspects of the UX lifecycle and can communicate effectively through product roadmaps, design documentation, and in person. If you're looking to define and drive our SaaS platform UX's future, we want to meet you!
The Senior UI/UX Designer will report to the Sr. Director of Product Management - SaaS Platform. The ideal candidate will possess extensive experience leading a platform or portfolio through all phases of an agile product life cycle, including concept, definition, and planning, design, and implementation. This individual will work closely with many parts of the Infoblox organization, including product management, engineering, marketing, and IT, to ensure on-time and successful delivery of these products and solutions.
- Work with leadership to drive customer experience through the formulation of our SaaS platform applications UI/UX strategy and designs
- Work with Product Management to define a UI/UX roadmap for all features and releases
- Establish workflows and UI/UX designs based on best practices and frameworks to deliver customer-centric solutions
- Work with Engineering to effectively plan and support the implementation of the design vision
- Participate in CAB, TAB, and UX user group sessions to gather critical customer feedback on our SaaS solutions across all phases of the customer journey
- Conduct user research in support of the roadmap vision to validate and refine with user-driven metrics
- 10+ years UX Design related experience with a portfolio that shows a concrete understanding of design fundamentals and best practices
- Experience with Adobe XD in a production environment
- Driven, results-oriented individual, focused on execution in a team environment
- Proven ability to articulate user needs into a compelling narrative and deliver that vision through designs and workflows
- Ability to influence and lead internal cross-functional teams to deliver designs successfully
- Excellent communications capability for written, verbal, and presentation/collateral mediums
- Bachelor's or higher in a UX Design related field
- Big company technology used in a small company environment
- Direct access to knowledgeable leaders and mentors
- Be part of the decision-making process
- Work for a rapidly growing company
- A career path with opportunities to grow your career
It's an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it's like to be a Bloxer, click here.