Client is looking for a UI/UX Senior Developer to develop and support Cash Management projects as well as other in-house developed digital applications and services.
Responsible for the overall design, development, modification, testing, and/or implementation of short- and long-term software solutions to meet both business and technical needs.
Review and translate business requirements into technology solutions.
Work within an agile project team to deliver digital solutions.
Essential Job Functions
- Advise and lead UI software development services.
2. Develop new user-facing features and solutions to meet Product, and UX/VD requirements.
3. Ensure the technical feasibility of UX/VD requirements.
4. Share recommendations and technical solutions as well as alternative solutions with the overall project team.
5. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
6. Conduct a wide range of quality control tests across both desktop and mobile to ensure that developed software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
7. Participate in agile sprint planning, sprint grooming and retrospectives.
8. Contribute to release planning and deployment guides as needed.
9. Coordinate and communicate application support activities with key stakeholders.
10. Provide technical support and mentoring to team members as needed.
11. Participate the development of software policies, standards and procedure.
1. Minimum 9-years experience as UX product designer with emphasis on visual design
2. Experience translating wireframes and visual designs into quality code.
5. Experience with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
6. Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
7. Demonstrated ability to articulate a vision for design and deliver on it
8. Ability to deliver visual designs, concepts, UI components and specs quickly
9. Working knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and relative solutions.
10. Understanding of SEO principles, analytics and web standards.
11. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.