Position: Sr. University Talent Recruiter
Location: San Jose, CA
Zscaler enables the world s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud securely.
Come and join our team and be a part of this exciting transformation to cloud-based security!
This newly created role reports to the Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition (Americas Engineering, Marketing, and G & A teams), and will focus on the development and execution of a program to identify & recruit candidates in their academic career for internship and full-time opportunities.
Responsibilities/What You ll Do:
- Drive and execute full life-cycle campus recruiting for Zscaler Americas region
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates, educational institutions and the business
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to establish and/or design a tailored recruiting approach at designated school(s) to achieve demand
- Leverage recruiting knowledge, recruitment results and competitive market intelligence to drive strategies and influence key internal stakeholders on recruitment activities and programs
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador to expand our internal & external footprint to build the Zscaler brand among University Communities
- Evidence of congruence with Zscaler s values: Transparency, Open Communication, Passion, Innovation, and Customer Obsession
- Bachelor s degree in Business or Technology (required)
- 2-4 seasons experience of campus recruiting in a publicly traded company, preferably focused recruiting technical talent for Enterprise Saas or Security based companies
- Obsession with customer service and continually elevating candidate experience standards through promptness, politeness, professionalism, and personalization
- A knack for juggling many tasks, from phone calls to emails to social media to tracking progress every day
- Experience working cross functionality to push projects over the finish line
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Self-motivated, have a phenomenal work ethic and looking for the right company to support your growth
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be recruiting for cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4. 7/5. 0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler. com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www. zscaler. com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.