Senior User Researcher
The Product Insights team directly supports the strategic needs of our Product teams at StockX.
We are looking for a Senior User Researcher who will play a crucial role in developing our
understanding of user behavior and market activity at StockX.
Collaborating with a team of data scientists and product managers, you will play a key part in
the development of our user research strategy, introducing methods and setting standards of
practice for the statistical work performed by the team. We want to understand what drives our
users and you will help us get there.
The ideal candidate is a proven thought-leader, bringing a unique perspective and creative
ideas to the team.
- Design, plan, and conduct user research to deliver compelling insights to product and design teams
- Collaborate with product managers and data scientists to develop experiments
- Introduce rigorous research methods to guide both qualitative and quantitative research
- Communicate insights to broad audiences, both technical and non-technical
- Bachelors Degree in sociology, psychology, or related social science. Advanced degree or experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a research role
- Experience in product strategy for consumer-facing products preferred
- Advanced capability in your choice of analysis software (R, Excel, etc.)
- An instinct for innovation and pragmatic & out-of-the-box thinking
- Must have current authorization to work in the United States
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is not all-inclusive. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.