Position Function: Provide professional investment and life insurance advice including comprehensive financial planning to the wealth management, commercial and small business markets; developing new business relationships in those markets; and enhancing the Central Pacific’s employees’ overall knowledge of these products in accordance with the bank’s strategic business plans. Performs all duties and interacts with internal and external customers in a manner aligned with the Company Core Values of Teamwork, Integrity and Exceptional Service (TIES).
High School Diploma or GED
Bachelor of Arts degree in Business, or equivalent knowledge
Insurance and securities licenses:
State of Hawaii Life, Health and Disability Insurance
Producer (Agent Preferred) License
Fully Licensed in FINRA including Series 7, 63, 65 or 66
3+ years’ experience as a Wealth Advisor in the sales and delivery of financial planning, personal investment and insurance products
Experience in a financial institution
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal communication and public speaking skills.
- Ability to set and achieve goals with minimal management supervision. Organize and prioritize daily schedule to achieve maximum results with an attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of the PC and MS Office applications, as well as CRM.
- Bi-lingual (Preferred)
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must be able to move and lift items up to 20lbs, and perform other light physical work.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment, including phone, personal computer, copier, etc.
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing with all internal and external customers. Must also be able to hear sufficiently to engage in daily discussions and interactions.
- Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents.
- Must be able to work in a conventional office setting, involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of time. Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as needed to perform the job.