Old Mission is a privately held technology company that provides liquidity in financial markets. The firm is committed to building a business whose core values and strategic vision are aligned with the long-term interests of the many markets in which we trade. We focus our resources on building systems, models, and trading strategies that help market participants efficiently transfer risk. Old Mission does not have clients, and does not seek capital from outside investors. Founded in 2008, we have grown in size and scope every year. We trade billions of dollars of securities every day, covering virtually every exchange-listed asset class.
- Expertise in full-stack web development using some of the latest web technologies.
- Experience with Python and/or Bash
- Experience with REST API, WebSockets, Workers, and SQL.
- Experience with automated testing and building
- Working knowledge of Linux and Git.
- A degree in a quantitative field such as computer science or engineering.
- Superior communication skills and be able to work in a team environment
Old Mission Capital is not accepting unsolicited resumes from any staffing/search firms. All resumes submitted by staffing/search firms to any employee at Old Mission Capital via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid signed search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Old Mission Capital, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Old Mission Capital.