OMAX Corporation is a rapidly growing, leading provider of precision-engineered abrasive waterjet systems. OMAX has brought together the leading innovators and experts in abrasive waterjet technology, fostering an environment that promotes teamwork and a dedication to excellence. The capabilities of our machines consistently evolve to meet the diverse and changing needs of our customers.
We’re looking for a web developer that is driven to design and implement great digital experiences. From inspiring businesses to purchase our products or enabling our customers to get the most out of our products, this person uses data to drive continuous optimization. This person is highly curious and always seeking new and novel ways of accomplishing a goal or task.
- Provide project management for new and existing website projects
- Work with internal and external vendors to drive projects to completion
- Graphic work responsibilities include the conceptualization, creation and design of projects for web
- Design & develop internal and/or external web pages
- Analyze web metrics to gauge the results of online campaigns, make recommendations and implement improvements
- Work with outside SEM/SEO vendors for all measurement strategies for online marketing campaigns
- Perform creative, content-forming web page development functions
- Convert documents from native HTML to other complex programming languages
- Coordinate collection department information/changes to updated websites
- Regularly keep department management informed of site usage and changes
- Keep current on company web standards and developments
- Utilize programming and scripting skills to establish common gateway interfaces and/or programming interfaces among various sites
- Perform all other duties as deemed necessary by the department manager or supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to multi-task and make rapid shifts in priorities
- Background in media communications and working knowledge in web-based technology preferred
- Ability to understand manufacturing processes a plus
OMAX Corporation offers an excellent compensation package that includes a competitive salary, generous benefits such as: medical, dental, and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, a 401K Plan with company matching, education reimbursement, paid holidays, vacation and sick time. Only qualified applicants will be contacted; must be able to work for any company within the United States. Fax resumes to (253) 872-9660 or email resumes to email@example.com.
OMAX Corporation is an equal opportunity employer