The ideal candidate for our Senior Web Developer position has great communication skills, is passionate about their work, has a strong desire to grow professionally, and possesses an eagerness to be part of a dynamic group of focused and creative individuals.
- Project participation from conception through completion, including gathering requirements, design and functionality development, and delivering a finished product
- Understand computer science fundamentals, object-oriented coding principles and practices, and possess the ability to deliver a finished project without relying on frameworks
- Create user friendly UI while being proficient with adaptive, data driven web sites and for writing cross-browser code
- Develop dynamically rendered pages using JS and AJAX data as well as SQL database experience including schema design, table normalization, and the writing of efficient queries
- Bachelor's degree, computer science preferred
- Solid understanding and effective use of sessions
- Demonstrated experience in technical project management
- Proficiency for writing cross-browser code
- Experience in troubleshooting legacy systems and moving them forward
- jQuery and Less CSS skills, or desire to learn
- Familiarity with configuration of PHP and Apache (including virtual hosts)
Founded in 1987, Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 2,000 clinical studies, worked worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.
Senior Web Developer