CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a Senior Web Programmer to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Port Hueneme Division (NSWC PHD) Information Technology (IT) team to develop formal plans and set realistic milestones, objectives and deadlines. The support requirements of a complex matrix organization, supporting various sponsor driven requirements with the goal of developing IT tools that can be leveraged across organizational boundaries.
In addition to operating and maintaining the current Navy standard / Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) applications and infrastructure, NSWC PHD requires continuous visibility into emerging technologies, seeking more efficient and effective ways of accomplishing both mission and business tasking. A systems approach to an integrated IT architecture infrastructure, operating in a Navy-accredited Network environment is the driving imperative in all applications and considerations. The scope of the effort also includes sustaining compliance with applicable Department of the Navy (DoN) Cybersecurity Policy.
- Experience in using identity management and PKI infrastructure.
- Ability to develop C# .NET application(s) that interface with Active Directory Services.
- Experience with SOA development and implementations.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI Stack
- Strong understanding of various programming languages, frameworks and technologies to include:
- ASP.NET (C#)
- Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- WCF, Data Services
- Entity Framework
- Language Integrated Query (LINQ) to SQL)
- SQL/Transact- SQL/Computer Language Research,
- Must possess/maintain an active Secret security clearance
- Minimum of five years of experience related to the development of web-based applications using C#, .NET and Java technologies with emphasis in .NET application development
- Minimum of five years securing a web environment in accordance with DISA STIGs
- Experience directly related to the development of MS SQL driven applications
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) and the Representational State Transfer (ReST) architecture
- Demonstrated expertise in configuration and administration of Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) and the .NET Framework, Integrated Windows Authentication, Kerberos and Directory Services Authentication, PKI, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), troubleshooting, configuration and development
- Minimum of five years of experience delivering, analyzing, and troubleshooting complex distributed systems
- Demonstrated expertise in the implementation, integration, testing of enterprise application/database/web platforms
CALIBRE and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at . Come join our dynamic team. #CALIBRECareers #SPEARCareers