Sentara Leigh Hospital in Norfolk, Virginia is seeking a Rheumatologist to join an established team to provide acute and chronic health care services at both the hospital and outpatient clinic. The ideal candidate is BC/BE in Internal Medicine/Rheumatology.
The current team consists of four well-established physicians working a Monday-Friday schedule averaging 15 to 20 patients per day. Our providers manage and treat a wide variety of patients with chronic Rheumatic diseases in an outpatient setting.
This is an employed position to join a progressive and integrated medical group comprised of over 1,200 physicians and Advanced Practice Providers.
Job Opportunity highlights:
- Competitive compensation plan with performance incentives
- Robust onboarding package including commencement bonus and relocation allowance
- Retirement package with matching contribution
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability, and more
- Paid malpractice and Tail coverage
- Generous Time Away policy
Life in coastal Virginia provides rich and diverse recreational and cultural offerings in addition to our historic sites. Our communities are consistently ranked among the top places to live in the US with great public and private school options and superb outdoor recreation. Bike, swim, sail, kayak, fish or just relax on miles of sand beach.
For more information contact:
Lisa Crews, Physician Recruiter, (434)517-3014 or mecrews@Sentara.com