Rarely -- and I mean RARELY -- do we use the word "corporate". It's stuffy, buttoned-up and not at all reflective of who we are. Those of us in Accounting, Inventory, Payroll, Benefits, Legal, Marketing, IT and HR are shared services and support the entire employee population for Camping World, Gander Outdoors, Good Sam and every other brand within our family. For those familiar with our departments, the work is self-explanatory, but where we work and how we work are definitely not. If you're still in love with the work you do, just not where you do it, join us in supporting the great outdoors!
Camping World Holdings is currently hiring a SEO Manager who can work in a fast-moving, unstructured environment across multiple businesses in different industries. The position requires the ability to manage a workflow across a team of over 50 individuals who work both remote and in-person. The SEO Manager will report directly to the Vice President of Ecommerce and provide support across the entire enterprise in strategic decision making, ensuring projects are completed on time and have the appropriate resources. The position will work together with lead developers, project managers, and outside SEO agency to develop and execute on strategic decisions.
This position represents the opportunity to gain significant ownership and autonomy supporting businesses that generate billions in revenue across the nation. In addition, you will have the ability to take part in the initial launch strategy for new business launches such as the RV.com / RV Magazine, a new Peer to Peer RV Network, and more. We are seeking an individual that is looking for a new challenge within an exciting work environment and an entrepreneurial culture. This position can be fully remote, but preference is location in the Chicagoland area with the ability to come to the Lincolnshire, IL office from time to time.
* Manage SEO agency in execution of SEO strategy and coordinate with both internal and external content creation teams.
* Curate an enterprise SEO vision across a multitude of business lines.
* Collaborate with management on goal definition for success.
* Keep pace with industry trends and development.
* Assess current SEO strategy and define requirements, tasks, and resources for future improvement.
* Perform keyword research to determine new opportunities.
* Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across major search channels to improve rankings.
* Monitor and work with the analytics team to drive SEO strategies.
* Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines, results in collaboration with respective project managers.
* Ability to help build the enterprise SEO practice from the ground up.
* 3-5 years of business experience preferred with at least 2-3 years of management experience
* High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
* Minimum Bachelor's degree required
* Ability to travel upon request
* Ability to work across multiple job functions
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled