Marketing Opportunity with an Industry Leading Wildlife Management Company!
We are searching for a strategic-minded SEO Manager to help drive qualified traffic to our brands’ websites. This is a great opportunity for the driven, analytical person with big ideas. For the right candidate, this position can be up to 80% remote.
Founded in 1984, Trutech Wildlife Service & Critter Control Operations specialize in nuisance wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties, providing leading wildlife, animal and integrated pest control services across the nation. We work with wildlife and people alike and have amazing careers to offer in a recession resistant business.
Essential Job Functions:
- Capture and increase organic traffic and demand for the wildlife brand websites including Critter Control and Trutech
- Develop and execute actionable SEO roadmap that integrates technical, content and product optimization opportunities
- Manage SEO agency where applicable
- Be the Subject Matter Expert and stay on top of SEO updates
- Proficient and experienced with technical SEO
- Conduct keyword research with brands' goals
- Experience managing on-page optimizations (ex: metadata, keyword usage, internal linking, etc.)
- Manage website content and collaborate with content creators
- Create & analyze reports using Excel, Google Data Studio
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Company phone and tablet
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Digital background, including data analysis and reporting
- Experience in tools such as: BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, Google developer, Google Analytics, Search console, and Word Press.
- 3 - 5 years: SEO experience, with a focus on technical SEO, web dev and analytics
- UX and conversion optimization
- Paid search experience
- Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field
- Directing Others
- Goal Achievement
- Results Oriented
- Business Development
- Compiling Statistics
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description