The SEO Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creating and delivering content to various Copart Direct domains, maintaining website and landing pages, and providing image creation and advertising design, as needed for various car buying brands.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background with CMS systems like Word Press, a solid understanding of SEO, and a passion for online marketing. The candidate should also possess the ability to wear multiple hats and introduce outside-the-box thinking, which at times may challenge the status quo. This individual will interact with team members (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure and will need to remain flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism. This individual should be willing and able to roll up their sleeves, own projects and report on how those projects are performing daily and over time.
* Design and implement CashforCars.com (and associated brands) online landing pages
* Responsible for SEO site strategy and the overall UX-UI experience for designated websites
* Define goals/KPIs and expected outputs of multiple websites
* Manage end-to-end campaigns including writing of business briefs, 1-pager overviews, A/B testing, etc.
* Ability to work with teams to discuss enhancements and other needs
* Perform ongoing analysis of landing page performance, conversion and optimization
* Deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly site metrics and reports using Google Analytics, Salesforce and other platforms.
* Manage multiple hosting platforms, content vendors and domain accounts
* Develop and design digital and print advertising, graphics and webpages
* Assist with social media, email development and overall SEO strategy
* Conduct regular competitive analysis to identify best practices and recommend action steps
* Be able to see and diagnose issues and find fixes for them in a timely manner
* Must be able to work efficiently both independently and on teams to meet critical deadlines, often while handling multiple projects, and with minimal supervision
* Provide assistance, as needed, to other brands such as Copart, Copart Direct, CashForCars.com, and more.
* 2-4 years of college education
* 1+ years of online marketing experience in a SEO-related role
* Some experience in developing marketing campaigns and running them from start to finish
* Experience in content management systems (CMS) requiring HTML, content changes necessary to build and edit landing pages
* Proficient in Word Press design and development
* HTML proficient, knowledge of email coding to build and edit email a plus
* Copywriting skills a must; writing samples provided upon request
* Experience writing ad and sales copy
* Experience in Google Analytics and Google Search Console; Salesforce experience a plus
* Experience in AHREFS, Moz, and other SEO tools recommended
* Google AdWords and Google Analytics certifications a plus
* Image editing Moderate to Proficient (Photoshop skills are a must)
* Skilled in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and Google Docs
* Develop KPIs and track projects against these
* Ability to read, understand and tell the story of the analytics provided
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled