We are looking for a Web Developer to join a successful IT Management company where they will lead the development of several websites out of their Tampa, FL office. We are looking for someone that specializes in driving traffic to web sites using advanced SEO (search engine optimization). You will be responsible for planning, designing and building websites, writing searchable content, conducting digital advertising & marketing across both desktop and mobile environments.
As a web designer/developer, you will largely drive the front-end design and development of web sites with light back-end development.
Experience with ASP.NET is required and at least some exposure to WordPress. You should be passionate about SEO strategies, emerging technologies, attentive to detail, adaptable and well-organized.
- Write and manage content on multiple websites
- SEO, Web analytics & reporting
- Generate new ideas to help improve social media, website and online sales with a focus on continuous improvement
- Deep Knowledge of SEO and web traffic analytics
- 2+ years experience with ASP.NET
- Wordpress experience (ideal but not required)
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, and eager to learn
- Degree in related field (digital marketing, web development, computer science) a plus