As SEO Specialist, your knowledge will go beyond keyword optimization and meta tags. You will possess the inventiveness to get black hat results using nothing less than 100% white hat techniques - at all times having the core business objectives as your goal. You will understand that SEO is a team effort, requires a broad organizational understanding and you will be part of the team that will drive that message.
- Serve as one of our in-house SEO experts
- Perform keyword research, discovery and tracking
- Develop and monitor site analytics reports, perform A/B tests and track effect on KPIs.
- Work closely with product management, developers, marketing and our content team to drive traffic generating initiatives across the organization
- Be part of a team developing and managing the SEO strategy for the Costar Group websites.
- 2+ years experience in SEO, product management, project management, SEM, software development and/or analytics related roles.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience gathering requirements and writing technical specifications & user stories.
- Metrics driven, with the ability to create reports to track and analyze SEO performance.
- Experience with Google Analytics and SEO tools such SEMRUSH, Conductor, BrightEdge and Moz preferred.
- Able to keep ahead of the latest search industry trends and algorithm changes, and align current and future projects with those developments.
- Understand how site architecture affects SEO and possess knowledge of log file analysis. Experience with tools like Botify or DeepCrawl preferred.
- Capable of working with content management systems and drafting basic SEO text.
- BS or BA degree preferred.
- Background in the real estate industry a plus.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing