Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? Hollywood Casino Joliet we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
To provide a variety of duties relating to buffet service. This includes the greeting and serving the guests beverages, maintaining table cleanliness stocking supplies and maintaining sanitation standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position is responsible for providing a high level of customer service and promoting a positive attitude to create a fun and entertaining experience for our guests and cast members.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times, clean and well groomed as per standard.
- Report to work station as scheduled in uniform.
- Know and adhere to all pertinent company and department policies and procedures.
- Store and maintain all equipment in proper fashion.
- Greet guests and answer questions regarding food items, beverages and service.
- Provide beverage service, and prompt clearing of guests dishes during service
- Set up and maintain work area per standard.
- Exhibit a good attitude toward guests and fellow cast members.
- Be able to answer questions when asked about Hollywood operations
- Stock and maintain all supplies needed to perform job duties.
- Perform all opening and closing duties.
- Attend all staff briefings and meetings.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work area.
- Must maintain ongoing awareness of safety and needs to respond to emergencies accordingly
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of cash handling.
- Extensive beverage knowledge and garnishing.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent is required with knowledge of food service preferred. Must be able to communicate clearly verbally and in writing. Must be 19 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages. This position is responsible for providing a high level of customer service and promoting a positive attitude to create a fun and entertaining experience for our guests and cast members. High school diploma or equivalent is required. Must understand and speak the English language.
Something to leave you with
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer