About Us: IPIC Theaters strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Accountable for creating a welcoming environment for guests by ensuring the theater is clean, free from trash and debris, and tables are set up properly. Provide guests with prompt and friendly service while delivering food and clearing tables.
- Ensuring guests and team members have a spotless, clean and safe environment.
- Clear and reset tables quickly between each guest seating.
- Deliver food and drinks efficiently to assigned table or section.
- Familiarize table/section numbers and food menu for Theater.
- Take initiative to complete housekeeping duties including sweeping and mopping floors, removing trash, and cleaning restrooms.
- Stock supplies for servers and cooks as needed.
- Monitor theaters occasionally to ensure proper picture and sound quality, temperature, lighting and guest behavior.
- Assist with seating of guests and accommodating to special guest requests in theaters.
- Ensure guests have a clean and safe environment between each movie showing.
- Follows the prescribed sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Circulates throughout the facility continually cleaning, sanitizing and preparing for future volume.
- Displays citizenship and teamwork at all times.
- Follows work schedule provided and seeks opportunities to improve sanitation standards.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a Busser is preferred or a minimum of 6 months experience in food service/hospitality.
- Previous point of sale system experience is recommended.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to create memorable guest connection with our food and beverages.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow team members and management to provide exceptional guest service.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
IPIC Theaters Team Member Incentives:
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time shifts.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage.
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets and Discounted meals.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
IPIC Theaters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.