Tullibee is currently looking for a Part Time Server Assistant to join their Food & Beverage team.
Tullibee, at Hewing Hotel, is a unique North Loop restaurant and bar inspired by the bounty of the Minnesota region. The menu at Tullibee is influenced by rural practices including: foraging, butchery, and fermentation techniques and is heavily driven by seasonality. By working with regional farmers, freshwater fishermen, and other independent vendors Tullibee delivers a local, approachable cuisine. The wood-burning grill and oven greatly influence the menu offerings of fresh vegetables, dry aged meats, and shareable dishes.
Founded in 2011, ApariumHotel Group is a Chicago-based, leading lifestyle hotel company owned andoperated by industry veterans accomplished inhoteldevelopment, management and marketing. Aparium Hotel Group’s growth is guided by its “Translocal Hospitality” philosophy, which is the belief that great hotels are a destination sought out by travelers and a place thatthrives as a gathering hub for locals.Specializing in historic adaptive reuseprojects, eachof Aparium Hotel Group’s properties are independent brands andcelebrate the specific neighborhoods and unique history of the distinctcities in whichthey reside. Aparium Hotel Group currently operates tenhotel properties across the United States with more than a dozennew projects in development.
- Deliver exceptional service consistently
- Anticipate and service guests’ needs
- Greet each guest promptly, courteously, graciously with eye contact, a smile and good posture
- Recognize regular guests and greet them by name
- Clean, set and re-set tables continuously, assuming responsibility for station, tables and side duties
- Stack trays properly for efficient unloading for stewarding and ensure proper safety standards at all times
- Fold napkins for meal period to maintain an adequate supply
- Assist in other F&B areas as needed
- Complete opening and closing side work as assigned and have all tables set according to standard
- Preset tables with appropriate items for each course when necessary
- Pre-bus tables to clear any dirty silverware, glassware, plates and/or debris whenever possible
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times to reflect the hotel standards
- Demonstrate high degree of drive and determination
- Keep the work area clean and tidy at all times
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards
- Assist with responsibilities and duties in other departments and as assigned by management
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, associates may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel
- Continuous standing and walking
- Negotiating wet tile floor and steps
- Fine motor coordination is needed to pour beverages, decorate cocktails and fold napkins
- Lifting trays weighing 30 lbs.
- Occasionally carrying over the shoulder
- Hand and elbow movements for polishing glassware, silver, setting up tables
Aparium Hospitality Services, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws. Hewing Hotelis a smoke-free, drug-freefacility, and equal opportunity employer.