Inn at Bay Harbor is a Marriott Autograph Collection Hotel nestled on the shoreline of Lake Michigan. It is a place and experience that is Exactly Like Nothing Else.
Server Assistant is a part or full-time position at Inn at Bay Harbor Resort. Responsibilities include setting and cleaning tables, food running, expediting, and assisting with Inn Room Dining orders. Supports servers and service staff with drink refills and clearing tables. Assists with setup of large parties and communicating which areas of the restaurant are ready to be seated in order to assure customer satisfaction. All servers must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of all seating areas including all tables, chairs and floors.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of service and bus station(s). Refills water and coffee throughout the shift.
- Communicates and assists hosts to set up and break down tables as customer requests are received.
- Refills soda, ice teas, and waters upon the request of the customer or server.
- Removes dirty dishes, silverware and any debris from tables between courses and after customer leaves table. Returns dirty dishes, silverware, and glassware carefully to dishwashing and/or bar area.
- Assists with spills throughout the restaurant to assure customer safety.
- Assist customers with inquiries or as needed.
- Removes trash and breaks down boxes for the bar and restaurant.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Applicants must be 16 years old
Must either possess ServSafe certification or obtain it upon hire
Must be available weekends, weeknights, and holidays
Inn at Bay Harbor Team Members and their eligible family members are provided with a benefit package like no other. Working here gives you access to both Boyne Resorts and Marriott team discounts. Simply put, you get the best of both worlds.