Punch Bowl Social is a place that welcomes people with passion and unique contribution, and is dedicated to creating amazing experiences for each and every person we host. We believe in experiential and genuine connection, authenticity in approach, and an inspiring and exciting environment, complete with an abundance of hospitality and guest care.
- We believe in a culinary program that rivals all else, is elevated in quality, and a leader in innovation.
- We believe that craft beverages are for everyone. We are as passionate about our juice and house made soda recipes, as we are our dynamic cocktail recipes.
- We believe that social connections are enhanced by great food, quality beverages, and the added bonus of engaging games like bowling, karaoke, and an 80s arcade.
- We believe that a genuine understanding and appreciation for how a person feels when they choose PBS is what drives great guest experiences.
There is something exceptional about the people that join our team and family, and we believe we have the responsibility and pleasure of working hard in support of their personal and professional success. As part of the Punch Bowl Social team, you will be granted access to an exciting career opportunity. You will gain access to what it takes to help fuel a growth company. You will achieve your goals of working in an industry that is ever changing, constantly evolving, and forever exciting. And, you will expand your expertise in delivering amazing, customized, authentic experiences.
We are a growth company, not a company that grows. The growth of our teams, neighborhoods and communities drive our commitment to continued restaurant development, and individual opportunity. You will become part of our commitment, and then you will help drive that commitment. Come and discover for yourself.
- Create authentic, custom guest experiences through a high level of attention and service.
- Deliver high quality food and beverage that is geared toward the guest preferences because you are an expert in what we offer.
- Taylor each guest experience by executing the steps of service in a way that lends to their preference.
- Work side by side, within our Team Service model, with your fellow team members in support of providing a high level of hospitality.
- Positive Attitude
- Passion for making people smile, and truly enjoy their experience
- Respect for quality food and beverage
- Experience working in a high-volume restaurant/bar
- Ability to become an expert in the Punch Bowl Social Brand DNA
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for period up to six (6) hours in length.
- Must have a good sense of balance, be able to bend and kneel and have the ability to lift bus tubs, glass racks and trays frequently weighing up to 25-50 pounds.
If what we believe makes your socks roll up and down (just like ours), we would be honored to have you on our team, and as part of our family. Join our ride to the Restaurant Hall of Fame. Apply Now.