We are proud to be a winner of the "Best of 2015" SeniorAdvisor.com Award! See for yourself why we were selected today by scheduling a tour of our community or joining us for an upcoming event! You'll be glad you did!
Come Enjoy the Easy Life!
Located in the heart of Roland Park, Symphony Manor welcomes residents into our friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Days are filled with fun and engaging activities you’ll enjoy with new friends you meet within our community. Symphony Manor's assisted living and memory care associates are focused on providing the very best personalized care to ensure you are comfortable and at ease.
Now Hiring Full-Time and Part-Time Servers!
Looking for a flexible schedule that will work around your school or family? Working as a Server in our Senior Living Community allows you to engage your passion for working with seniors and balance your school or home schedule.
Under the direction of the Dining Room Manager or Director, Food Service, this position is responsible for the quality of service delivery during meal service, compliance with special diets offered by the community, and for communicating with the management company on all appropriate matters.
- Support the development of a positive customer service culture in the dining room under the direction of the Dining Room Manger or Director, Food Service.
- Take beverage and food orders, deliver food and beverage orders, clear, clean, sanitize, and reset tables.
- Make every expected effort to maintain customer satisfaction. Resolve dining challenges with a customer before the conclusion of the meal service.
- Maintain a clean dining room.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Previous experience in food service or other customer service-related fields preferred.
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulation).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, personnel skills, and community relations skills are essential.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test; including marijuana.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!