Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:The Server is responsible for providing prompt, courteous service for the guest.
SHIFT: 6am -2:30pm
Candidates must be able to work at least 3 days per week, including weekends.
RESPONSIBILITIES :- Coffee and reception set ups- Table service and table bussing- Ensure cleanliness of restaurant including polished flatware, clean glassware and plates.
QUALIFICATIONS :-Previous Conference Center or Hotel experience preferred. Outgoing, energetic, friendly customer service person with exceptional people skills. MUST have clean, valid driver's license.
Job Requirements : -
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 30 pounds.
An Equal Opportunity Employer- EOE/AA- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Job Type: Part-time