Full-Time Day and Part-Time Evening Shifts Available
Must be able to work some weekends
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form the acronym CARE, they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all of our relationships with customers, team members, families and the community at large.
Proudly serving our customers for almost 20 years with a long history of excellent outcomes, ASC is Indiana owned and operated. We take great pride in our heritage, incorporating Hoosier hospitality in all that we do. We value our customers because they are our teachers, coaches, neighbors and family.
Our commitment to our team for full-time employees:
- PayActiv-—gain instant access to a portion of your wages before payday!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available — plans starting as low as $20 a week
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Generous friend’s referral program
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Volunteer opportunities in your community
- Preceptor Program — Mentor your team members and receive additional compensation
- O2NE program offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training for employees accepted into the program
- Complimentary meal during shift
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the residents we serve by providing them care and compassion.
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
- Takes resident meal orders as they are seated.
- Assists in preparation of meal items.
- Communicates effectively with the Culinary Manager throughout shift as needed to best meet needs of the residents.
- Prior food service, restaurant, or hotel experience preferred, but not required
- Customer Service focused and the ability to demonstrate the core values listed above is a must!
About our Senior Living Division
Our Senior Living Division offers team members the opportunity to advance their career while working in a fast paced and rewarding environment. We take pride in offering our residents more than just a place to rest their head. As a member of the Senior Living division, you will have the opportunity to use your skills to enhance the lifestyles of our residents and help them explore their passions. Our whole-person centered care focuses on nurturing the physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual well-being of our residents. The hands-on experience you will gain allows you the opportunity to create meaningful relationships with your team and our residents.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.