Under supervision of the Restaurant Manager, work to prepare dining room and back of the house area for service. All areas are kept clean and immaculate. The server will welcome guests and attend to their every need. Product knowledge is essential and must know all aspects of the menu and beverage offerings. Assist in monitoring the guests' needs and in all phases of the operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve the guests the proper meals, provide a clean and welcoming dining room while delivering exceptional service with a positive attitude.
- Maintain an environment of gracious hospitality
- Create cooperative relationships with Chefs and kitchen staff
- Clean and stock dining room areas
- Participate in all service staff duties as needed
- Serve guests and providing adequate menu knowledge
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum 2-year table service, knowledge of service styles and details preferred.
- Team player, organized worker, excellent customer relations
- Excellent communicator; Friendly, outgoing and energetic
- Discreet and gracious; uses good judgment.
- Excellent hygiene and well groomed
- 100% -- Stands during entire shift.
- 90% -- Verbally communicates with quests and phone.
- 75% -- Reaches, bends and stoops frequently.
- 20% -- Carries 35 lbs. Highchair/heavy trays about ten times per shift. over medium distances (20-30 feet).
This above job description in no way represents a contract for employment. As with all positions at the company, employment is considered "at will" or voluntary on the part of the company and the employee. Employment is not for a set period and may be terminated by either party with or without notice.