Symphony at Delray Beach offers a senior living lifestyle that goes beyond your expectations. Our community is setting a new standard for Supportive Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. Located in beautiful Delray Beach, FL, Symphony at Delray Beach offers a comfortable, home-like setting in an elegant environment. We believe you shouldn’t have to give up the lifestyle you’ve come to love in order to live in our community.
Our caring associates are focused on providing you with the very best personalized care to ensure that you're comfortable and at ease. No more worrying about tedious daily tasks like cooking or cleaning! Our range of services extends from our Supportive Independent Living/Assisted Living to memory support programming. The daily personal services we provide include bathing, dressing and medication management. All of these services are housed within a safe and attractive community atmosphere complete with a 24-hour personal call system and around the clock staffing. You can take comfort in knowing help is always available at Symphony at Delray Beach.
Now Hiring (Full time and Part time ) Servers!
Under the direction of the Dining Room Manager or Director, Food Service, this position is responsible for the quality of service delivery during meal service, compliance with special diets offered by the community, and for communicating with the management company on all appropriate matters.
Check out our perks!
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts & request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile app.
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide feedback about your day – all from your mobile phone.
- Access Funds: Access your earned, but unpaid wages before payday for just a small transaction fee.
- Support the development of a positive customer service culture in the dining room under the direction of the Dining Room Manger or Director, Food Service.
- Take beverage and food orders, deliver food and beverage orders, clear, clean, sanitize, and reset tables.
- Make every expected effort to maintain customer satisfaction. Resolve dining challenges with a customer before the conclusion of the meal service.
- Maintain a clean dining room.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Previous Assisted Living Experience strongly preferred
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Previous experience in food service or other customer service-related fields preferred.
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulation).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, personnel skills, and community relations skills are essential.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!