The primary responsibility of a Server is to create a dining experience that encourages the guest to return to Hawkers Asian Street Fare. Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all our guests. Each server’s primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time that they will want to return again and again.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Takes food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Serves orders by picking up and delivering guest’s food from bar and kitchen.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and act to correct any problem.
- Maintains a positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with Server Assistants, Cooks and other staff.
- Ensure proper cleanliness and general maintenance of section during shift.
- Takes payments in forms of Credit Card, Gift Card etc. and ensures accurate tracking and security of customer’s information.
- Other duties may be assigned as the need arises.
- Must have or be willing to obtain Food Handlers Certification and understand and follow OSHA and HACCP compliance standards.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to frequently stand, walk, bend, squat and reach above shoulder level.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 20 lbs.