Servers provide dining and table service to our senior residents. Come join our unique restaurant-like atmosphere with better hours than your typical food service job. This position is paid an hourly wage rather than tips. Our servers are personable and friendly individuals who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Our Servers must be comfortable speaking with residents about menu items and ensuring they understand the options available.
Are you looking to make a true impact in your next career move? At Sagora Senior Living, we strive to put our residents first in all we do. A position with Sagora offers the opportunity to build meaningful, lasting rapport with our senior residents. Come work alongside other dedicated associates who care, just like you.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including insurance, 401(k), paid time off, holiday pay, and on-demand pay allowing access to earned funds outside of regular pay-days among other company perks. If you are interested in joining our mission to change lives, apply now!
- Community name: The Brennity at Fairhope
- City, State: Fairhope, Alabama
- Community details: www.sagora.com/thebrennityatfairhope
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: Variable
- Assist in all areas of meal preparation, serving, and cleanup
- Maintain the flow of service from the kitchen to the dining room to ensure all residents receive their preferences in both food and beverages timely
- Keep the dining room clean and service ready at all times
- Set up tables and beverage station
- Deliver meals to resident rooms as needed
- Collect and wash dishes and utensils from tables and store properly
- Provide necessary assistance to the Dining Room Manager
- 6 months of experience in a commercial kitchen operation offering table service preferred, but not required
- Must have or be able to obtain Food Handler, ServSafe, or other state required certification within 60 days of hire
- The ideal candidate will be caring, organized, and able to multi-task
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively with residents, families, guests, and other associates in English