Due to COVID-19(Coronavirus), we have added additional safety measures when working in our restaurants. Our crew, customers, and families' health and safetythe most important factor when working for Via 313 Pizza, now more than ever.
We are looking for passionate,who take self-initiative, love pizza, and want to grow with a local company.
Need to Know
- Via 313 named the 2020 Pizzeria of the Year by Pizza Today.
- 10 locations are opening over the next 18 months. Why does this matter to you? Career stability, growth, and development.
On December 8, 2011, two brothers from a hard-working, blue-collar area of Detroit opened Via 313 Pizza out of a small & nondescript trailer on East 6th and Waller with the dream of turning the city of Austin on to a different kind of pizza experience. The pizza at Via 313 is inspired by traditional Detroit-StyleCloverleaf, Buddy's, Loui's, Niki's) and the best traditional pizzas in the region.
A day in the life
A typical day as a Via 313 Server is never dull.You will wear many different hats, but your primary responsibilities are to give our customers the best experience possible. You will be serving mouth-watering Detroit style pizza that they will want to tell a friend about it. You will have a friendly, outgoing disposition and previous experience working as a Server in a bustling, fast-paced restaurant setting.
- Previous serving experience required
- Excellent oral communication skills required
- Positive interpersonal skills required
- Must speak English fluently and be able to write in basic English
- Food Handlers Card
- Good telephone speaking and listening ability
Because timeliness is such a vital aspect of this job, regular and predictable attendance is required.
Via 313 is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, or pregnancy.