Reports to: General Manager/ Department Manager
- Server experienced preferred, but not necessary.
- Knowledge of basic restaurant hospitality and fully engaged, service minded attitude.
- Able to stand for 10 hours.
- Able to lift at least 30 pounds
- Good hearing for safety and accurate communication
- Command of the English language
- Basic computer usage skills
- Must be alert to the Team member and Guest's needs
Bar Louie Expectations
- Results Driven
- Team Oriented
- Chooses the right Attitude: Be Bold – Be YOU – Be the Best
- Guest 1st Mentality
- Create Relationships
- Treat it Like You own it
- Be there – Be present
- Work Hard – Have Fun – Make Money
Responsibilities and Duties
- Believes in and follows all Employee Handbook standards and expectations.
- Punch in, sign in, and report to the General Manager/Department Manager on time
- and in full uniform for each shift. Obtain Manager's approval prior to punching out.
- Perform dining room set-up, running side work and closing duties.
- Sell guests by communicating with extensive product knowledge.
- Serve guests according to established procedures.
- Participate in table and dining room clean up.
- Compute guest checks and operates the POS efficiently and process payments.
- Report 100% of tips for each shift.
- Maintain restaurant safety and sanitation.
- Attend all employee meetings and share suggestions for improvement.
- Avoid leaving work area during peak periods.
- Take breaks only at non-busy periods in compliance with the Bar Louie standard.
- Keep a clean and professional appearance at all times.
- Must pass alcohol and food certification examination.
- Must pass general information and departmental tests with a grade of 90% or higher
- Perform job functions with accordance to performance standards.
- Is aware of, and abides by all liquor service laws.
- Does not over serve Guests or serve underage Guests.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the General Manager/Department Manager.
- Work with "team work" always in mind.