Through vibrant design, unique programming and entertainment, the Westin Nashville provides an energetic atmosphere and unmatched service just steps away from the city's historic entertainment district. Guests enjoy spectacular city views from every room or by relaxing in our two-story rooftop restaurant, bar and pool. The lobby dining experience features live entertainment and is the social center of Music City drawing travelers and locals alike.
The Westin Nashville's success is a product of selecting individuals who share our values ofRespect, Integrity, Passion for Excellence, Team Workand willingness to be positive contributors to ourCommunity.
What We Believe:
- Guests come first. Obsess about every touch point.
- Initiative and creativity are encouraged and rewarded. Study the book, then throw it out.
- People and teams are empowered. Presume trust and be transparent
- Actions speak louder than words. No airs or graces.
- Hire the best, then get out of their way. Keep learning. Together, we'll go far
Enjoy seasonal cocktails, live music, and spectacular views of downtown Nashville at L27 Rooftop Lounge atop The Westin Nashville. Guests can enjoy light dishes including crispy calamari, tuna and avocado toast, mini lobster rolls, and more. With cocktails including the bourbon and bitters-inspired Glasshouse and the Cucumber Lemon Julep featuring cucumber vodka and mint, as well as a carefully curated wine and beer list, L27 is the ideal place to relax and enjoy.
Where You Come In:
An L27 server should have a vibrant personality as well as the ability to anticipate guests' needs to ensure a positive experience every time. Your friendly demeanor and natural conversation skills will keep guests entertained and engaged throughout their experience. Serving is the ultimate balancing act, so you should be able to multi-task effectively while holding up trays filled with food and drinks. A knowledge of simple math and a strong recall will be helpful in keeping up with the pace as well.
The Fine Print:
Besides being able to work with and learn from some of the best in the business, Westin Nashville has competitive compensation and benefits as well as a wide variety of perks.
- Our medical plans feature unheard of $500 deductibles, along with dental and vision coverage. We offer Life Insurance, for you, your spouse and child. In addition - Long and Short-Term Disability and AD&D insurance. Coverage comes complete with access to a 24/7 nurse line.
- You start earning paid time off (PTO) on Day 1.
- Speaking of time off, your vacation budget can go farther. We offer the widely popular Marriott hotel room and food and beverage discounts. That meansverylow rates at hotels almost everywhere you go. We have other discounts too on everything from movie tickets, to Costco and gym memberships, shows, sporting events, Disney World, even car buying.
- Parking for Westin Nashville Team Members is easy and available next to the hotel. We subsidize the cost so it's very affordable. Prefer to ride than drive? We'll support you by helping defray your monthly Public Transportation costs.
- We provide you a uniform and clean it at no charge.
- We have our own team member dining room offering complimentary (yes, free) meals.
- You will become eligible for our 401k retirement savings plan after just six months, and we offer a company match on your contributions.
- Our expanded Employee Assistance Program (EAP) includes help and support on everything from legal advice, financial planning, to elder care questions.
- As Community is one of our values, we encourage our team members to take part and give back to the community both individually, and through our various outreach activities throughout the year.
- We'll train you, keep you challenged, and growing and developing personally. Our hotel is filled with people who started out wanting a job, but found a career.
The Westin Nashville is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.0