Grimaldi's Pizzeria is Hiring Servers!
As a Grimaldi�s server, you are an extension of the Company. You are responsible for ensuring complete guest satisfaction from the start of the dining experience to closing out the ticket by providing friendly, attentive, and timely service. The goal of our employees is to create an extraordinary experience for all our guests, and servers are a critical component of this process. We consider ourselves lucky to have the ability to throw both a lunch and dinner party every day for our extended family. We want every guest to feel at home when in our restaurants and it all starts with you. Our servers deliver more than just great pizza; they deliver a fun, welcoming, and positive energy that not only attracts friends and family to Grimaldi�s but also keeps them coming back time and time again. Our servers directly support our mission to run the best pizzeria in the world where family and friends gather for great food and good times.
Your Specific Responsibilities:
- Make all our guests feel welcomed and valued by communicating regularly with your tables and anticipating their needs.
- Prepare the dining room and service stations with the necessary tools to ensure an effective shift.
- Take food and beverage orders and enter orders in the POS.
- Respond promptly and courteously to guest�s questions and requests.
- Work closely with co-workers in both the front and back of house to ensure the restaurant is operating efficiently and upholding our quality standards in our food and service.
- Deliver food and drink orders to all tables in the restaurant and keep dining spaces clean and presentable.
- Process all payments timely and according to proper cash handling procedures.
- Breakdown the dining room and service stations at the end of the shift
- Protect our team and guests by adhering to safety, sanitation, and food/alcohol handling standards.
- Adhere to the Company Steps of Service standards and company policies and procedures.
- A positive, outgoing attitude and a genuine desire to exceed guest�s service expectations and provide a welcome environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the belief that teamwork makes the dream work.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- The ability to work in a high-volume dining restaurant environment and stand for extended periods of time.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle criticism well and learn from mistakes during the training process.
- Is able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Experience working in the hospitality industry is a plus.
Some of the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation.
- Food discount.
- Opportunities for advancement for both full and part-time positions.
- Comprehensive training program.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Ability to start or build a career, make friends, and join a great family.
What You Can Expect:
A full-service restaurant built on the �8 Slices of Culture�, with a company committed to running the best pizzeria in the world where family and friends gather for great food and good times. Our culture is a driving force in how we operate, make decisions and interact with one another.
Our key ingredients consist of three simple things: People, Product and Service. By combining these 3 ingredients with Grimaldi�s 8 Slices of Culture, we run the best pizza restaurants in the world.
Quality � People, Product, Service
Family -- Opportunity, Diversity, Trust
Teamwork -- Creativity, Passion, Success
Communication �Listening, Understanding, Resolution
Energy � Welcoming, Positive, Fun
Accountability � Responsibility, Commitment, Focus
Hospitality � Generosity, Smile, Yes
Integrity � Respect, Honesty, Values
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.