Salary Grade TBD – Hourly
Accountable to Management
OPEN INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE MONDAY NOVEMBER 11TH & TUESDAY NOVEMBER 12TH AT 3:30 PM
Here’s the Scoop . . .
We love helping people build relationships, discover new food and drink, and grow personally and professionally.
The Big Picture
If you thrive on providing guests with prompt and friendly service while describing menu items, assisting in making food and beverage selections, take and process orders, deliver beverages, love running food, processing payments, and assisting teammates to ensure a great guest experience, then this is the job for you.
You’re Good At
- You think it’s super fun to interact with guests while they dine.
- You demonstrate basic recipe knowledge of our food and beverage.
- You demonstrate Simmzy’s service standards.
- You understand the proper state and federal liquor laws; validating ID process; alcohol awareness procedures for preventing guest intoxication.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak well. You can explain just about anything to anyone
- You love to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- You are guest focused and like to multi-task.
- You want to be part of a team and create fun.