Purpose of the Job:
The overall purpose of this job is to take orders and serve food to residents and guests in a courteous and professional manner. The responsibilities of this job include setting-up the dining room and designated areas in the kitchen in anticipation of meals, and clearing tables, meeting diners’ needs, handling food safely, delivering food to apartments, and cleaning kitchen and dining areas. Supports and lives out Immanuel’s Mission and CHRIST Promises.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
Dining Preparation and Maintenance
|Performs other duties as assigned or requested.|
- High School Diploma/GED is preferred.
- Previous food service experience preferred.
- For cafeteria duties, cash handling experience preferred.
Other Requirements –
- CPR/AED is preferred at hire or will be trained within 30 days.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge and understanding of food handlers’ regulations and responsibilities.Skills in organizing and accurately filling multiple orders.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to carry food and containers.
- Ability to move tables and chairs.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to verbally communicate in a professional, effective, and pleasant manner.
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time.