Morningside of Fullerton is hiring Part Time Servers! The Server is responsible for table service within the Community dining rooms. This position will require the highest standards of fine dining customer service to be provided to all Residents and staff.
Text Code MS3962 to (714) 706-1455 to Apply!
- Takes orders, provides service and all requested items both graciously and courteously.
- Answers questions about menu items.
- Sets tables and maintains work stations are in proper order.
- Clears dishes from tables before, during, and after meal services.
- Assists with dishwashing and distribution of clean dishes as needed.
- Uses POS system to bill Residents for orders.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently in a busy environment.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English and communicate effectively.
- Ability to interpret and explain the menu, refer or answer questions, coordinate meal service process and understand requests.
- Ability to work in close cooperation with Residents, guests, visitors, families, and staff.
- Requires courtesy, tact and graciousness.
- Ability to work in a safe manner complying with all department and Community safety policies and procedures.
- This position is essential to the safety of our residents and staff; and to the operation and function of the community. Employee may be recalled to report to work for an emergency, unusual occurrence, resident care need, visit from regulatory/governing agencies or any other event deemed necessary by the Executive Director, Administrator, and designee.
About Morningside of Fullerton:
Morningside�s campus-like setting encompasses 33 acres bordered by Bastanchury Road and Brea Boulevard in Fullerton. Morningside of Fullerton is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) offering a variety of villas and apartment homes to hundreds of residents. Full services are provided, including fine dining, housekeeping and laundry, maintenance services, transportation, fitness classes, wellness programs, and numerous activities.
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities at our community. We are committed to hiring high quality, professional and caring individuals. We value and recognize the importance of supporting, training, and retaining our employees to better serve our residents. We look for employees with a passion for customer service.
Prior to beginning work at our community, applicants must complete and pass a drug screening, physical exam with tuberculosis (TB) test, and criminal clearance through FBI and Department of Justice (over 18 only). The background search includes minor misdemeanors and DUIs.
Morningside of Fullerton offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with match.