Pay Range: $12.25 -$13.75
LivGenerations is seeking an outgoing and friendly Server to join our vibrant team. Your main responsibility is to provide a caring and professional service to our residents. You’ll take orders, deliver meals, set tables, clean, participate in training and staff meetings. If you have a passion for helping people, then what are you waiting for? Apply today.
Why join the LivGenerations team?
We do more than build and operate senior living communities. At LivGenerations, we help people live fuller lives. We welcome new team members, invest in them so they can succeed and promote from within, all so we can build a long-lasting, sustainable team for our residents.
- Take resident(s) meal orders and serve meals correctly and efficiently
- Deliver trays to rooms of ill residents
- Set tables with napkins and tableware
- Refill condiments and salt and pepper shakers
- Set up and keep salad and dessert counter supplied
- Clean dining room tables and chairs and vacuum dining room
- Assist with preparaton and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals
- Attend and participate in training, inservices, and staff meetings
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by Dining Room Supervisor and/or Director of Dining Services
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Previous waitstaff or food service experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain a food handler’s card within 30 days of employment
- Sufficient fluency in spoken and/or written English
- Willingness to work flexible hours, such as evenings and weekends
- Pass post offer TB test
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Liv Communities is an equal opportunity employer.