The Server is responsible for providing exceptional food and beverage service to Members and guests, thus ensuring satisfaction and Member retention. They are responsible for greeting Members and guests promptly while always exhibiting a high level of hospitality. Servers must have a passion for hospitality and Member satisfaction.
1. Responsible for the service of food and beverage to the Members and guests, adhering to the ClubCorp standards of service.
2. Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the al carte menu is mandatory, including daily features and specials that may not be available directly on the menu.
3. Accurately execute Member/guest orders and requests in an attentive and timely fashion.
4. Know Members names and greet them promptly in a manner to provide a warm welcome and making them feel at home.
5. Responsible for seeing that daily assignments, cleanliness and side work is completed in their respective areas, to meet Club standards, including orderly/organized work areas, consistently sanitary work areas, refill/stock containers and supplies, etc.
6. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
7. Responsible for the completion of additional duties as assigned periodically by the F&B Director, Service Director, Private Events Director, etc.
8. Responsible for possessing clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer and wines available by the Club.
9. Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed.
- Previous food and beverage server experience required
- High School Diploma preferred
- Must be at least 18 yrs old