About Us: IPIC Theaters, LLC strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Accountable for taking orders and delivering food/beverages while providing prompt and friendly service.
- Deliver a consistently high level of guest service to all guests in Theater.
- Adhere to all company guidelines and standards for serving alcoholic beverages.
- Demonstrate mastery of the food and beverage menu; respond to questions about menu items and drink options.
- Interact with guests comfortably in low lighting while communicating effectively in a soft tone as to not disrupt guests.
- Display comfortable, genuine sales approach; provide insight to popular menu items and make suggestions for additional plates and drink pairings.
- Exhibit the ability to engage with multiple guests, prioritizing interactions and providing outstanding service.
- Provide Management with key signs of guest intoxication while ensuring minors are not served alcoholic beverages.
- Keep the assigned stations cleaned and stocked at all times.
- Secure payment for all checks and process checks through the POS in a timely manner.
- Build a relationship that makes guests want to return to Theater.
- If asked by Management, act as a peer mentor for new staff members.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous Server experience is preferred or a minimum of 1-year experience in food service/hospitality.
- Possess basic math skills and previous point of sale system experience is recommended.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to create memorable guest connection with our food and beverages.
- Gain mastery of the in-theater menu and be enthusiastic about offerings.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow team members and management to provide exceptional guest service.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
IPIC Theaters Team Member Incentives:
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time shifts.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage.
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets and Discounted meals.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
IPIC Theaters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.