To eat is a necessity; to drink, dine and enjoy wine is an experience. You will eagerly bring an amazing full-service restaurant experience to each and every one of our guests. Each day upon shift change you'll familiarize yourself with daily features and promotions and actively share ideas, opinions, and suggestions that will enhance our guests visit. Each shift is not only an opportunity to offer professional, friendly, and proactive guest service as well as supporting your fellow team members, but to masterfully describe and deliver the finest food, cocktails, wine and beer our city has to offer.
Hamilton Hospitality is an industry-leading employee-owned multi-concept restaurant, bar and private event company that has been in business for over 16 years. We are committed to our team members by providing a professional, fun and positive work environment that is based on honesty, family values, proper training and unprecedented benefits.
A Day in the Life of a Server
As a server you will prepare your station and stock supplies necessary to ensure timely delivery of guest services. You will take pride in coordinating service activities within a given area of the restaurant while ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of food and beverages to our guests. You will focus on positive and efficient guest interaction. You will take pride in maintaining high service standards. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with other personnel to review and comment on recipes and menu development. You will have the ability to engage with guests foster ongoing relationships and to gather feedback related to the quality of our product and services.
- A flexible schedule
- A love for people
- A passion for food, beverage and serving others
- A positive team-player attitude
- A willingness to strive for excellence
- Amazing communication skills
- A strong interest travel as it relates to food and beverages
Full Time or Part Time, Days, Nights and Weekends Available
Pay Range and Full-Time Benefits
- Yearly Base Pay with tips $35,000 to $45,000
- Paid Vacation
- Holidays Off to include; New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve Day and Christmas Day
- Full Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefit
- Company Match 401k of up to 4%
- Company Funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Are you ready to Join Our Team?
If you would like to be part of our awesome team of hospitality professionals please fill out our online application. APPLY TODAY! Quick 5 minute application process. Resume attachments also welcome.